WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT THEN? This is a collaborative writing effort by bloggers. Ideas are posted here and the actual writing will be posted at Bash The Bishop. If you want to join in, send me an email or leave a comment here.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Story So Far.....

Sorry to post on top of the latest chapter from Nick, but I have created a PDF version of the story so far, complete with crappy clipart! And best of all - its all in the right order!

We need a nice illustration for the front cover too - Uber... get Dilf on the case!
Download the PDF here:

Handshandy - The Search For Blogadoon.


Note: The file is stored on Savefile.com which will host it for ever - as long as there is a download every 14 days. If it's missing, email me to get another copy uploaded.


UPDATE by Nick

Download the American version here.

Mine will be there forever, no matter how many times it is downloaded or when those downloads occur. In your face, Tao!

END UPDATE

7 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

You know, I have one of these too. I have been updating it ever since the beginning, I hand it out to my internet-less friends so they can enjoy it as much as we do. I never thought that anyone else would want one. For shame. (on me)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Damn you, Tao. The pdf is setup for some janky-ass eurpoean size paper. Fucking A4 paper will be the death of me. Arrgh!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tao said...

S'funny...
I always say the same thing about your "letter" size paper that all our network printers default to because some numpty set all the servers up "in a US stylie".

What (apart from letter) size do you want?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Letter.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger Tao said...

Tsk...
Foreigners.....

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Tao said...

Ps.
Thanks for the "heads up" on File Lodge. Much better than savefile and sendmefile!

I will start using them for the Music Club blog we run.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

sure thing, matey.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home